Become a Patient
How to Become a Patient?
Congratulations on choosing alternative medicine/integrative medicine as your natural, most reliable path to good health. We think you will be satisfied with the results and the genuine, down-to-earth approach we take with our patients. Please plan at least an hour for your first visit.
- First time appointments must be in person.
- Please note that after your initial visit, Pennsylvania resident patients may renew their bio-identical hormone replacement prescriptions and thyroid replacement medications via phone consultation.
- Our website is available to place orders which include RX refills with a valid prescription from family medicine Dr. Adrian J. Hohenwarter.
- All new and established patients are expected to schedule follow-up appointments to discuss the progress of their treatment plan. Phone calls and emails are not a substitute for this.
- Annual follow up appointments are required for prescriptions and every 6 months for testosterone.
- Please note we cannot treat patients who do not live in Pennsylvania.
- Emails pertaining to the diagnosis and treatment of medical conditions will not be addressed outside an office appointment. Emails will not be read due to the large volume of emails.
- Diagnosis and treatment of medical issues cannot be addressed via email or messages and questions left with scheduling staff.
Dr. Adrian office hours
Monday - Thursday 8:30am - 4:00pm
Friday 8:30am - 1:00pm
Supplement Store hours (located within Dr. Adrian's office)
Monday - Friday 8:00am - 4:00pm
Our family medical doctor in Palmyra services patients from various locations such as Annville, Chambersburg, Hummelstown, Harrisburg, Hershey, Lancaster, Lebanon, York, Elizabethtown and Reading, PA.